April 27, 2024, 06:47:11 PM

News

Medallions   

Offline SirStacksALot

The beginning of my KOTCT collection
April 15, 2014, 11:29:34 PM
Pretty happy with a big score on ebay last night. I grabbed my second and third Knights of the Coin Table Coins!!!  The first of my growing collection is the 2008 wooden nickel that Triggersmob sent me. The second and third are the 2009 and 2011 silver proof club rounds.  If anyone has any extra KOTCT wooden nickels or medals of different types that they would be willing to part with for trade or sell for a reasonable price, let me know.

Offline Triggersmob

• Master Collector
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Member Knight
  • Western Australian State Flag
Re: The beginning of my KOTCT collection
April 16, 2014, 01:31:25 AM
You probably need to contact Richard (nohope587) for metal medals and Terry (Twoshadows) for wooden medals.
Just out of curiosity, how much did you pay for the silver medals. Some of them were selling for hundreds of dollars at one stage.

Steve
(From Western Australia)

OFEC count 239
See my gallery here, now with over 15,000 images...
http://www.coincommunity.org/gallery/index.php?cat=10048

Offline SirStacksALot

April 16, 2014, 02:15:42 AM
Paid $125 each for them. There are some listed on ebay for over $200, but they have been listed there for a while and have not sold. I'm sure it's a lot more than the original price, But I'm happy to have them :)

Offline NoHope587

• Master Collector
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Member Knight
  • Killer of Coins
April 16, 2014, 07:59:44 AM
I am in mexico right now  but i should be back on the week end. there are not many medallions left in my stash but I'll sort through the duplicates and let you know what available.
much less than the eBay prices you paid. I just ask that you sell them back to me if you ever need to part with them. the sales go to help offset the cost of new medals.

Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam.

Offline SirStacksALot

April 16, 2014, 02:04:01 PM
Richard, It seems from a lot of the posts on this forum that you are quite the world traveler. I hope that you are having fun in mexico. Do you travel so much for your job, or do you go to just see the world for fun? Sounds like fun either way.

I really appreciate you looking for any duplicates that you might have, . I will not be parting with this collection until they are passed down to my kids. Other than that, I would sell them back to you if I ever had to part with them ( don't see it happening though). Looking forward to hearing from you. Thank you.