April 28, 2024, 08:13:41 PM

News

Medallions   

Offline AdamL

Pet Set in Missouri.
July 04, 2008, 05:26:10 AM
The Pet Set got here yesterday. Its beautifull. I'm proud to be giving the set a temporary home and showing it around Missouri a little bit.

-Adam
Knight Of The Coin Table #103

Offline Muckeye

• Angel Knight
  • Trade Count: (1)
  • Member Knight
  • Master Collector
Re: Pet Set in Missouri.
July 04, 2008, 10:19:49 PM
Good stuff Adam, take it down to the local water hole and make it buy you a drink.
Don't believe any crap about no money, it had plenty when it left Oz. ;)
regards,

Muckeye ~ Knight #30

Offline AdamL

July 05, 2008, 11:57:30 AM
Good stuff Adam, take it down to the local water hole and make it buy you a drink.
Don't believe any crap about no money, it had plenty when it left Oz. ;)
regards,

Good idea. So far he's been sneaking beers from my refridgerator, and helping us eat our 4th of July barbeque.

-Adam

Offline CoinCrusader42

• Angel Knight
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Member Knight
  • Founding Member
July 05, 2008, 04:25:14 PM
The Pet Set couldn't be in better hands.

:) :) :) :)

Offline TwoShadows

July 24, 2008, 08:14:43 AM
Has Excaliber, the PET SET, left Missouri yet? There are a few on the list who have not had the opportunity to host the set and a 2nd Pet Set is being considered at this time. The second set will be OLD classics from each member country so it will take some time to figure out how to get our paws on the coins and when. Also looking at a very unique shape for the plaque which is currently on the drawing board. Will keep everyone posted so in the mean time ADAML are you still showing the set to all of Missouri?

Terry
Knight #1

"Life's a Lemon, I want my money back!" (Meatloaf)

Offline CoinCrusader42

• Angel Knight
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Member Knight
  • Founding Member
July 24, 2008, 08:59:56 AM
Twoshadows, The second Pet Set idea sounds great!!

:D :D :D :D

Offline TwoShadows

July 24, 2008, 09:59:43 AM
What I would like to do is get a classic from each member nation donated towards the set. I guess we could accept offers and then vote like we did on another forum years ago? The members would choose each of the coins and the set would be placed in a very unique holder that will DEFINITELY be one of a kind for its quest for miles among our members. Still a dream but we all know what Knights and Knightesses do when they start dreaming!

Terry
Knight #1

Offline AdamL

July 24, 2008, 01:04:30 PM
Yes I still have it. Sorry for holding it so long. I'm wanting to get some pictures of the Pet Set in Missouri. But the only camera I have access to is my parents' and they are on vacation out west. They'll be back Saturday, and after that the Set should be travelling in less than a week, if thats alright with everyone...

-Adam

Offline AdamL

July 24, 2008, 01:07:42 PM
By the way, when I do send the Pet Set on, what kind of shipping should I use. The regular cheap first class mail, or what?

-Adam

Offline TwoShadows

July 24, 2008, 09:18:22 PM
First Class here in the States is fine. Hope the "Show Me" state enjoyed the Pet Set. I will have to look at the list to see who still wants to host the set. I know TKO would be willing!

Terry
Knight #1

Offline AdamL

July 25, 2008, 10:59:35 AM
First Class here in the States is fine. Hope the "Show Me" state enjoyed the Pet Set. I will have to look at the list to see who still wants to host the set. I know TKO would be willing!

Thats kinda what I was thinkin.

-Adam

Offline AdamL

July 31, 2008, 09:58:22 AM
The Pet Set got a road trip today, saw some interesting sights, and had plenty of pictures taken. More about that, and pictures, will be coming soon in another post.
The Set will be leaving for Indiana absolutely no later than Saturday morning.

P.S. I thought I had TKO's address, but couldn't find it. I PMed him this morning, but if anyone reading this has his address you could just PM it to me.

P.P.S. Thanks for the honor of hosting the Pet Set. I have really enjoyed it.

-Adam