Medallion Quests > 2009 Medallion Quest

Waiting List for Extra Medallions (2009)

<< < (2/2)

Snooba:

--- Quote ---Our lady Snooba if memory serves me correctly a silver medallion is headed your way? Grin Now I do have a few extra silvers (1 satin and the rest proof) and we could help you out with ALL the coppers. (Antiqued, proof and satin.) I am sure there are a few members with extras so there should be no problem getting a few to you. (We want our Aussie Knightesses and Ladies to STAY with us!!! Wink  If you get a chance please email me. Also let me know if that silver did make it to you?
--- End quote ---

Terry,

I had no idea that a medal was headed my way until three days ago when a wonderful package from Barry arrived!  I am so excited.  The silver proof is absolutely gorgeous!  Thanks very much.

I would love to purchase a satin silver from you (or anyone else who has a spare) and I'd love to purchase one antiqued copper, one proof copper and one satin copper medal from anyone who has extra.

I have emailed you!  Thanks very much.

Snooba (Kathryn)

:) :) :) :) :)

Snooba:

I've just discovered that I have Sir OldDan to thank for this wonderful addition to my son's collection!!!! 

Thank you Sir OldDan - you are a true gentleman!

Snooba (& Prawn)

:) :) :) :) :)

TwoShadows:
Snooba I can fill your request for the medallions. When our limited few are gone there are other members who can or will be posting their extras for sale. We have a vault in Texas called NOHOPE we always turn too when medallions get scarce! ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version