Medallion Quests > 2009 Medallion Quest

Waiting List for Extra Medallions (2009)

(1/2) > >>

TwoShadows:
I will keep a list of members who are requesting 2009 medallions who might not have got their order in on time or for those new members who still wish to acquire medallions. If the KOTCT Store does not have them there are Knights and Knightesses who might have extras for sale.

1. Mackinac   2009 Medallions (Order filled EXCEPT for 63mm medallion)

Mackinac:
thanks Twoshadows
i am interested in one of each if at all possible
Mackinac

TwoShadows:
I should know what the KOTCT Store will have extra within a week. There are also other members who will have extra so I am pretty darn sure you will get your wish.

Mackinac NEEDS the 2009 Pewter 63mm Medallion if anyone bought duplicates of this very "already" rare medallion. Only 27 exsist in the world and that number is NOT going to change. Hang in there Mackinac as a couple have not been paid for as of this posting.

Snooba:
I was wondering if there are any 2009 medals (of any size or metal) still available,
as I was too darn slow to put an order in?   :-[ :-[ :-[

Regards,

Snooba.   :) :) :)

TwoShadows:
Our lady Snooba if memory serves me correctly a silver medallion is headed your way? ;D Now I do have a few extra silvers (1 satin and the rest proof) and we could help you out with ALL the coppers. (Antiqued, proof and satin.) I am sure there are a few members with extras so there should be no problem getting a few to you. (We want our Aussie Knightesses and Ladies to STAY with us!!! ;)  If you get a chance please email me. Also let me know if that silver did make it to you?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version