News

Medallions   

Offline Turtle

• Master Collector
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Member Knight
  • Love all things that are Daniel Carr‼️👍🎯
Who usually sets up the order for our medals to be made⁉️⁉️⁉️⁉️
We are missing out some really  rare and kool medals by not having Dan Do them‼️😱😱😱😱
I remember Dan Did some big medals for is in silver and pewter for the “Dark Night “ that only had 5 minted in silver and 10 minted in pewter…… really rare pieces for the combined years.
He could do a few in gold select plate, copper brass aluminum. What ever Dan designs will be great. We need some new KOTCT medals, and someone who knows how to order and work with Dan. We could take some tips from Jeff Shevlin on how to come up with some really rare pieces…. He’ll get Dan to do 5 or less of each kind of multi strike, triple , double, flip over double, and do a few select gold plate on copper or nickel or silver , and gold to those that can afford them‼️Some big 63mm pieces would be kool ‼️Some antique and different finishes would be nice too , low mintage ‼️Dan will do them for us if we can get it together ‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️🎯🎯🎯🎯🎯🎯
Some of these pics of Jeff’s multi strike have a mintage of only 2 and 4 each extremely rare ‼️‼️👍👍🎯

🐢Turtle🐢

Offline Dwhiz

I think we've become to SMALL time for Mr. Carr. and need to find a someone who may interested in this project

The following users thanked this post: ZoidMeister

Offline Turtle

• Master Collector
  • Member Knight
I’m thinking “ busy” more than anything ‼️
And my opinion is that no one’s better than Dan‼️‼️👍👍🎯👀‼️👍👍👍👍

🐢Turtle🐢

Offline Cheezhed

I’m still hoping for KOTCT medals this year or next.

Greetings and Salutations!

Offline Oih82w8

I really respect and appreciate Dan's work and look forward to his next project.

oih82w8 = "oh I hate to wait"

Offline Midnite

Unfortunately everything comes to an end at some point.personally if he doesn’t want to do it I’m not going to beg him to.

Offline Gluggo

I got my PayPal bill down to $0.00 ready to BUY!  I want the flashy colorful ones made!  Let’s do it! 

The following users thanked this post: Oih82w8, Cheezhed

Offline Cheezhed

Offline Oih82w8

"Who knows what tomorrow will bring"

I'm in as well!

oih82w8 = "oh I hate to wait"

The following users thanked this post: Cheezhed

Offline Turtle

• Master Collector
  • Member Knight
Somebody needs to contact Dan……… probably we all do‼️‼️‼️‼️ The lack of interest in making the medal might be our fault….. not Dan’s……… who is all in for contact Dan…… the more members the better ‼️‼️😱‼️‼️🎯🎯‼️‼️👍👍👍👍👍

🐢Turtle🐢

Offline jshaulis

Offline Dwhiz

I just saw this, not by Moonlight Mint/ Dan Carr.
Looks nice to me 8)

Offline Dwhiz

Offline Cheezhed