Medallion Quests > 2020 Medallion Quest

Multi year medals for 2023 from Dan⁉️⁉️⁉️⁉️⁉️⁉️⁉️⁉️⁉️⁉️⁉️Help‼️‼️‼️‼️😱😱😱

(1/3) > >>

Turtle:
Who usually sets up the order for our medals to be made⁉️⁉️⁉️⁉️
We are missing out some really  rare and kool medals by not having Dan Do them‼️😱😱😱😱
I remember Dan Did some big medals for is in silver and pewter for the “Dark Night “ that only had 5 minted in silver and 10 minted in pewter…… really rare pieces for the combined years.
He could do a few in gold select plate, copper brass aluminum. What ever Dan designs will be great. We need some new KOTCT medals, and someone who knows how to order and work with Dan. We could take some tips from Jeff Shevlin on how to come up with some really rare pieces…. He’ll get Dan to do 5 or less of each kind of multi strike, triple , double, flip over double, and do a few select gold plate on copper or nickel or silver , and gold to those that can afford them‼️Some big 63mm pieces would be kool ‼️Some antique and different finishes would be nice too , low mintage ‼️Dan will do them for us if we can get it together ‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️🎯🎯🎯🎯🎯🎯
Some of these pics of Jeff’s multi strike have a mintage of only 2 and 4 each extremely rare ‼️‼️👍👍🎯

Dwhiz:
I think we've become to SMALL time for Mr. Carr. and need to find a someone who may interested in this project

Turtle:
I’m thinking “ busy” more than anything ‼️
And my opinion is that no one’s better than Dan‼️‼️👍👍🎯👀‼️👍👍👍👍

Cheezhed:
I’m still hoping for KOTCT medals this year or next.

Oih82w8:
I really respect and appreciate Dan's work and look forward to his next project.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version