April 30, 2024, 06:35:36 AM

News

Medallions   

Offline SirStacksALot

There have been a few Knights that were interested in adding to their orders.  I emailed Daniel Carr, and he said that it would still be ok to add to the orders.  He also said that the inscription for Bob could be added, but a 24 character string is the maximum amount of letters that he can do at once.  This will also be able to fit on the silver medals with the ONE TROY OZ .999 SILVER.  All of that said we can simplify the marking with under 24 characters to read:

RIP BOB "MUCKEYE" MCKAY

The cost to order now will be the same as it was with the original orders (shipping is not included).  See the chart attached below for the prices.  All of the medals except the overstrikes can still be ordered until Friday, October 7th 2016.  Payment for these will also be due on October 7th 2016.  There are about $7 worth of costs in each medal (Design, Die Cutting, and Coin Press Setup) that are already paid for.  These funds will be used to pay for the memorial inscription for Bob, and any leftover will go to fund the castle treasury.

If you do want to add to your order just post what you would like to add below and pay the treasury at   KOTCT.Membership@yahoo.com before October 7th.

Offline SirStacksALot

There have been quite a few additional medals added to the order, mostly by email.  We should have enough to cover the cost to engrave the memorial inscription for Bob with these additional orders (since the cost was the same as the original medals ordered, but the design and die engraving was already paid in full).  Here is the list of new orders only. please let me know by this Friday if you would like to add anything.

The following users thanked this post: Kittlecoins

Offline SirStacksALot

Here is the final list of additional orders added.  I am happy to say, the cost of the memorial inscription for Muckeye will be covered by these additional orders.  There will also be some leftover to help fund the castle treasury  :)