April 25, 2024, 08:43:38 AM

News

Medallions   

Offline Humpybong

2015 KotCT Medals of Honor
December 09, 2015, 06:23:28 PM
As you will all be aware we almost lost the castle but thanks to a couple of our Knights, we re-built it bigger and better.

Because of this I decided to have a special medal struck so I contacted Daniel Carr who gave me a great price to produced this limited number of medals. I needed one side struck and other side blank. Quote accepted, payment made, medals supplied.

The struck medals are shown below:

SirStacksALot advised me that he knew a Hobo Nickel Artist who could engraved them. This was completed at no cost to me, all costs having been paid by SirStacksALot.  Also Presentation Boxes and Certificates were provided by him as well.

Medals were engraved for Sir TKO for the many hour he spent re-building the "new" castle and for Sir Muckeye who provided the funds to cover the registration and hosting of the castle for 2 years.  THis was the second time he had provided funds.

The medals and certificates are shown below:

Sir TKO

Sir Muckeye

I then decided to have another medal engraved for SirStacksALot who had spent a lot of time and money on this project. Without his help it may not have been completed.   I did have images of his medal but appear to have lost it so maybe we can convince him to scan and post it here as well.

Then I was given a big surprise, SirStacksALot had contacted Daniel Carr and had another medal struck at his expense, and had  it engraved as well then sent it to me.  Thank you Jim.

Sir Humpybong

I would, again like to thank Terry (Sir TKO) for the many hours he spent re-building the castle and to Bob (Sir Muckeye) for proving the funds again to keep us going for 2 years.  Finally I would like to thank Jim (SirStacksALot) for his assistance in making this possible.

Thank you all.

Barry
Brisbane, Australia
Forum Administrator

"Experience enables you to recognise a mistake when you make it a again"

The following users thanked this post: Nevol, TKO, Pocketcoins, Erik, Zoins

Offline Triggersmob

• Master Collector
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Member Knight
  • Western Australian State Flag
Re: 2015 KotCT Medals of Honor
December 09, 2015, 07:31:42 PM
I would like to thank you all, for the effort you have put into saving the KOTCT forum and for producing this years medal.
Well done guys. :)

Steve
(From Western Australia)

OFEC count 239
See my gallery here, now with over 15,000 images...
http://www.coincommunity.org/gallery/index.php?cat=10048

The following users thanked this post: TKO

Offline Pocketcoins

December 10, 2015, 01:18:15 AM
Thanks to all of you.  :) :) I really like the new Castle by the way.  :) :) :) :)

Offline Erik

• Master Collector
  • Member Knight
  • My happy day : date of registration July 12, 2008
December 11, 2015, 11:40:32 PM

Great idea and beautiful medals for great knights !!!!!! I would like to thank you all too.

:D  Our castle is the best coin place on the world :D

Goose

December 12, 2015, 02:18:19 PM
The hard work was achieved by a few.......thanks to those Knights.

Offline MattTheRiley

• Master Collector
  • Member Knight
  • Hello World!
December 29, 2015, 10:51:34 AM
Good job Guys!

Hiding in Oregon, USA