April 28, 2024, 11:58:56 AM

News

Medallions   

Offline SirStacksALot

Up for auction is a 2006/2007 Norfed Silver Liberty Dollar.  All proceeds go the KOTCT Treasury, and payment will be be made directly to Terry (TwoShadows).  Shipping cost will also be paid to the treasury, and stay with the treasury at the actual cost to ship.

This Liberty Dollar is one troy ounce of .999 silver, and was not produced by the US Mint.  These were actually minted to be a competing currency to the US Dollar which would stop the inflation by precious metals to stabilize the value. The US government stopped Liberty dollar from producing these around 2007.  There are over 100 types of Liberty Dollars, and they have become quite valuable.  The one up for auction is commonly mistaken as an error piece since it is dated 2006 and 2007.  They actually used the old 2006 obverse die in the beginning of 2007 untill the new obverse dies were made. These usually fetch between $50 to $100 on ebay depending how many were recently listed.  Most of the ones on ebay are nowhere near as clean as this one, I'll let the pictures speak for themselves. Happy bidding, Good Luck ;D

Offline Erik

• Master Collector
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Member Knight
  • My happy day : date of registration July 12, 2008
I agree with Mr.Jim it is really beautiful coin. It is very honest and nobly from you.

:D  Our castle is the best coin place on the world :D

Offline Humpybong

Why are you not bidding....I have started it off so come on guys......if not it is mine!

Barry
Brisbane, Australia
Forum Administrator

"Experience enables you to recognise a mistake when you make it a again"

Offline SirStacksALot

Barry, if you win these auctions at the minimum bids, you will have some very sweet deals. Far lower than what they are worth.

Offline SirStacksALot

Barry wins with some fierce bidding action..... Ok, the only bid.  You grabbed a great deal. PM your address and I'll let you know the shipping cost to donate after I send it in the mail.

Offline Erik

• Master Collector
  • Member Knight
Congatulation Mr. Barry  :) You have really beautifull silver coin.

Offline Humpybong

WOW!  Great many thanks.  PM sent.

Barry
Brisbane, Australia
Forum Administrator

Offline Erik

• Master Collector
  • Member Knight
My dear Mr. Barry I am sure if I had more money then here is more bids and we have hard auction fight about this coin  :D :D :D :D

Offline Humpybong

Package arrived safely here today.  Many thanks for the enclosed counterstamped coins.

Barry
Brisbane, Australia
Forum Administrator