Worldwide Coins & Bank Notes > Other World Coins

Coins with birds

(1/24) > >>

Erik:
There are my coins with birds. I dont know to do nice photos. Those spare coins are not nice but unfortunately I have not better. But I think the 2 rubles from Russia is quite nice coin. Lady Nevol if you like some I could send them to you. If not then I will find some tiny coins for you. .

Nevol:
Erik, You do not have to send me any coins.  I have over 300 Coins with birds on them and I have lots of tiny coins as well. 
I haven't posted the coins for you yet, but I will do so as soon as I can.

Erik:
Dear Lady Nevol I understant that I do not have to send coins for you in return but I WOULD LIKE send you something  :) I dont have better spare coins but I can to send any from my collection. It will be huge honest for me if so great collector as you and others friends from castle will have coins from me in your beautiful collections. I dont have any collectors friends ( only a few here at castle ) and friendship is very important for me.
I belive that I find somethig for you  :) maybe not with birds but any tiny coins. ( I understand tiny coin as very very small coin. Am I right ? )

PS: over 300 coins with birds  :o :o :o :o Hats off! :) :) :) Probably I will must mint some own ;D

Triggersmob:
some more bird coins for Nancy....

Triggersmob:
A few more...

Show us some of yours Nancy.  ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version