Medallion Quests > KOTCT Memorial Quest

Gary Burke aka CoinCrusader Memorial Medallion

(1/46) > >>

TwoShadows:
I am starting this thread to gain insight on how many Gary Burke Memorial medallions we will need to have struck. While nothing is definite at this time we are moving forward with this quest.
Again I will ask Nevol to keep track of orders for this quest and want everyone to know these medallions will be available to anyone who may want them. This will include other coin forums, family or friends. I will also state firmly THIS IS NOT A MONEY MAKING PROJECT. I, along with the other moderators, have determined that we should send a pre-determined amount of medallions to the Burke family when they are complete. There are quite a few Burke family members still with us in our castle so hopefully they will continue to check in with us from time to time.
At this time, not knowing how many medallions we will actually be ordering, I can only guess the price will remain at the $20 level. As soon as I make the final payment on the 2009 Medallion Quest I will have a balance on hand and we should know exactly where we stand. I will continue to keep in contact with Daniel Carr so that we might gain some insight into the time frame needed to complete this quest. Thank you all for your continued support.

AdamL:
I personally will want at least one of these medals. I would also like to donate $20 towards striking medals for Gary's family.

ElleKitty:
I would like one Medallion.

Templar:
I WOULD LIKE ONE GARY BURKE MEDALLION PLEASE......

YOUR SERVANT AND FRIEND--------THE TEMPLAR

Nighthawk:
I will take one also, please.

Thank you.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version