Medallion Quests > 2009 Medallion Quest

PLEASE READ (2009) Medallions

(1/16) > >>

TwoShadows:
While it is very apparent we are running late with the medallion quest there will be a 2009 medallion struck. What I need at this time is some idea whether or not we have the numbers to raise the monies for the endeavor. Would each of you please give me an idea what you will purchase this year. (2009)  I am assuming we may see a slight price increase across the board if silver goes any higher. I do want each of you to understand WE must raise the funds to pay for this project and it usually runs between $3,200 to almost $4,000 but we have eliminated the costs for reverse engraving, sculpting and dies by retaining our 2008 reverse which should probably save us in the neighborhood of $600 to $900. I will be getting with Daniel in hopes of getting something solid to work with and then go from there.
In the mean time, based on an estimated cost, would you please tell me what you will be ordering?

Proof Silver  $40
Satin Silver  $40
Proof Copper $20                ALL OF THESE IN 38mm
Satin Copper  $20
Antique Copper $20

63MM Pewter Medallion  $20

THESE PRICES ARE NOT LOCKED IN AT THIS TIME. ONLY AN ESTIMATE THAT COULD BE RAISED OR LOWERED AS NEEDED. THIS WILL GIVE ME SOME IDEA WHAT WE CAN RAISE TOWARDS OUR GOAL.

TwoShadows:
I would order the following;

one proof silver $40
             one antiqued copper $20
             one 63mm pewter   $20                   total of $80.00

NoHope587:
5 Proof Silver
5 Satin Silver
2 Proof Copper
2 Satin Copper
2 Antique copper
2x63mm

Total $560 I may add more later but currently its All I funds in the Kitty for.

CoinCrusader42:
Two 63 mm Medals.

:) :) :) :)

AdamL:
I will definitely take a proof silver. Most likely one copper medal as well, although I'm not sure which copper I will choose yet.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version