Medallion Quests > 2009 Medallion Quest

MEDALS AND MUGS II

(1/2) > >>

Templar:
I KNOW THIS HAS BEEN TALKED ABOUT OVER AND OVER BUT I JUST HAD TO ASK---WHAT IS THE STATUS OF THE CLUBS' MEDALS AND WHAT ABOUT THE MENTIONED MUGS???---ARE WE ANY CLOSER TO A FINAL IDEA OR IS IT STILLL IN LIMBO?
         THANKS FOR YOUR TIME--YOUR SERVANT--THE CURIOUS TEMPLAR! ??? ??? ???

TwoShadows:
The mugs should be done any day now and soon as they are I will post the expense and prices for shipping. The wooden dollars are still in the design stage as are the 2009 medallions. Will let you know more as soon as I get the info.

Templar:

THANKS FOR THE QUICK RESPONCE----WILL BE LOOKING FORWARD TO A CHANCE TO GET A HOLD OF THOSE ITEMS--
             YOUR IMPATIENT SERVANT--THE TEMPLAR!

Nighthawk:
Gee, nice flag Joe!!!  ;D

TwoShadows:
The official Knights of the Coin Table engraved aluminum mugs are now available in the KOTCT Store. I have ONLY 12 of these available. Please read the instructions for ordering and MAKE SURE you send me your mailing address. Place your order in the Odds and Ends thread and the first 12 to order will get them. This is really not about making money on this particular item. This will help guage future collectables that we may desire. Won't be long until I will be adding the 2009 Woodies.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version