Castle Courtyard > Perpetual Give-A Way Set

PET SET EXCALIBER-----LOCATION------MILES TRAVELED

(1/9) > >>

TwoShadows:
The Pet Set Excaliber's current location and mileage will be kept here!      (Launched Oct. 19,2007)

NAME                                  CITY              COUNTRY         MILES THIS TRIP   MILES TOTAL TO DATE

Twoshadows  (Terry)          Greensburg, IN           USA                        0                            0
Old Dan (Gene)                  Glenrock, WY             USA                     1325                        1325
dsking (Debbie)                  Lakewood, CO            USA                      270                        1595
CoinCrusader (Gary)            Delta, CO                  USA                      272                        1867
Mountain Lady (Pat)           Delta, CO                  USA                        0                            0
bm1947 (Barry)                  Redcliffe, QLD           Australia               8,299                      10,166
Nevol (Nancy)                   Moorooka, QLD          Australia                   30                      10,196
Sap (Stephen)                   Holland Park, QLD      Australia                    3                       10,199
Buda  (Ty)                        Charters Towers,QLD  Australia                814                       11,013
Rusty                               Charters Towers,QLD  Australia                   3                       11,016
muckeye                           Nanango, QLD           Australia                731                       11,747
triggersmob                       Success, WA            Australia               2651                       14,398
RenaL                                                            Turkey                 7.500                      21,898
ElleKitty                                        Texas          USA                    6,500                      28,398
AdamL                                         Missouri         USA                      600                      28,998
TKO                                            Indiana          USA                      400                      29,398

scoutjim99:
good for you OldDan, by the way it is nice to see you posting again

TwoShadows:
Old Dan has chosen a Knightess to receive the Pet Set Excaliber (imagine that) when it leaves the proud state of Wyoming! It will travel to dsking in Colorado for a visit! Not a great distance but Old Dan says there are members in the area so that will be his choice!

Please keep in mind the set should leave the U.S. after 6 members have enjoyed its company or we run out of names on the sign up list! Which ever comes first!

Muckeye:
Pick me or have you forgotten?
regards,

dsking:
It ARRIVED Colorado today!!!!!!!! :) How wonderful to come home to this!  I am sooooooooo honored!!!!!!!! ;D Thanks Dan from the bottom of my heart! :-* :-*  The Set is BEAUTIFUL and very representative of our group.  I LOVE IT!

I just got home or I'd post pics tonight!  I will post pics!  Hang in there with me!

This is just absolutely wonderful!  I'm speechless!  Yup, me!

I'll enjoy for a few days before I pass it on!  ;)

Thanks! :-*

Deb

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version