May 06, 2024, 12:09:38 PM

News

Medallions   

Offline Turtle

• Master Collector
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Member Knight
  • Love all things that are Daniel Carr‼️👍🎯
They  were done by Daniel Carr for Jeff for the “ So Called Dollar Fellowship “‼️🎯👀👍These are rarer than the other 100 years commemorative medals Daniel did that had the Wilson observe and the reverse of the “coinage angel”‼️
Jeff somehow got the original dies of the obverse(Wilson),and Daniel did the Reverse, with date of 2020 instead of the original 1920 date. President Wilson was the portrait used for $100,000 bills‼️All the Wilson observes have slight die clashing , I believe due to that they were the original dies, and the reverse”coin angel“sides don’t have any clashing that I’m aware of because Daniel made them.
Most of the “ So Called Dollar Fellowship “ are very low mintage...... average of only 30 minted, compared to the other Wilson commemorative medals which have mintages between 100 to 300 depending on what type of metal they were struck on ‼️‼️I was very lucky to get these‼️‼️‼️

So here’s what I have for sell:
Brass ( satin finish) “ coin angel “ obverse.... “ so called dollar fellowship reverse......mintage of 30
Copper (satin finish)”Wilson observe”.....” so called dollar fellowship”reverse.............mintage of 30
Copper( satin finish)” coin angel “obverse.. “so called dollar fellowship “reverse.........mintage of 30
Nickel ( Satin finish)“Wilson” obverse...”so called dollar fellowship”reverse....(rare)..mintage of 9...( only 7 were offered for sale) Mine is not for sale either....... ‼️‼️‼️
Nickel ( satin finish)” coin angel “ obverse......”so called dollar” reverse .......(rare).. mintage of 9...( only 7 were offered for sale).... mine is not for sale either ‼️‼️‼️
Silver( satin +select gold plated)”Wilson” observe....”so called dollar” fellowship... (rare)... mintage of 12...( mine is not for sale)
The ones that have a mintage of 30 are for sale, so the best reasonable offer gets one‼️‼️‼️
I don’t have many.... so get them while you can‼️‼️🎯🎯🎯👀👍👍👍‼️🏅🏅

🐢Turtle🐢

The following users thanked this post: SirStacksALot, ZoidMeister

Offline Gluggo

I would be interested in
Nickel ( Satin finish)“Wilson” obverse...
Nickel ( satin finish)” coin angel “
Silver( satin

The following users thanked this post: Turtle

Offline Cheezhed

1-Nickel ( Satin finish)“Wilson” obverse...”so called dollar fellowship”reverse
1-Silver( satin +select gold plated)”Wilson” observe....”so called dollar” fellowship

Greetings and Salutations!

The following users thanked this post: Turtle