May 19, 2024, 12:27:45 AM

News

Medallions   

Offline TwoShadows

Alright all you Aussie I need your help. Do you know anyone interested in a set of 1992 Royal Ladies Commemorative Set of coins? These sets are one of the most beauiful I have ever seen.  I am willing to sell them at $240.00 each (two available) if you know anyone who is interested and that INCLUDES shipping to anywhere in the world.  I do know it will take about $40.00 to ship them back to Australia by International Priority Mail which shoud put them in your hands in 5 to 7 days. I can NOT offer a better deal if you take both sets as they are NOT both owned by me. Current value in OZ, if I remember correctly, is around $625 AUD.
I have never posted a photo as quite honestly I have never done it. I will guarantee you these coins have NEVER been touched so they look just as they did when they left Down Under. The presentation cases are still in new condition and all paperwork is still with the sets including the Certificate of Authenticity.
Perhaps your dealer may be interested at these prices??? :) Or perhaps one of you can make a few bucks reselling these? ;D If I don't hear from someone soon I will place them on Ebay as other coins are currently calling to me and my collection. Thanks!

And I might add the Pricess Diana coin is the best design that I have seen struck anywhere in the world to date!!!

Terry
Knight #1

"Life's a Lemon, I want my money back!" (Meatloaf)

Offline RgGoodie

Terry
I know what they look like
are you selling them close to issue price
or current book price?

Is this the Silver or Gold Set???

Is your price in AUD or USD

Play with Australian coins and you just might get paid in Australian money  8)   :D

for those who have not seen this set it is on page 226 of the 14th edition of Maccas and page 79 of Renniks

rggoodie
"catch em doing something right"

Offline TwoShadows

They are silver and quite honestly I have forgotten about this post and the offer to sell them. None the less I still have them and the offer to sale is valid. Will keep this here for a few more days and then I will definitely put them on Ebay.

Terry
Knight #1

"Life's a Lemon, I want my money back!" (Meatloaf)