Medallions   

Offline NoHope587

• Master Collector
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Member Knight
  • Killer of Coins
Coin Photo system for sale
April 01, 2011, 12:16:52 AM

I Have just bought a new Camera so time to pass on my old one.

anyone here interested?
You all know what kind of photos it will take as its the camera I have been using here for the last few years.
The camera comes in original box with a 4gig CF card, LED light ring, a 3 diopter add on lens and  battery charger.
The battery is only a couple of months old.
 This is a fairly old camera by today's standards but its still popular and commands around $250 on eBay for a used one.

I'm asking $225 shipped anywhere..

The Blurb...

Product Description
Representing the next level of digital still photography, Sony's DSC-F828 Cyber-shot Camera is the first to incorporate four-color filter CCD technology and a Real Imaging Processor. These new components are integral in capturing color accuracy closest to what the human eye can see, setting a new benchmark in camera performance. The new (RGB+E) filter adds an emerald-colored pixel to the filter pattern, realizing color fidelity that is closer to human color perception. Photographers will notice an extraordinarily life-like rendering of blue, blue-green and red hues.The Real Imaging Processor delivers increased speed with lower power consumption, enabling the F828 to capture an eight-megapixel image in almost half the time required by typical five-megapixel cameras! New manual controls, coupled with Carl Zeiss T optics, gives advanced photographers a broader range of mechanisms to determine focus, exposure and recording modes. Images can be stored onto CompactFlash Type I and Type II media, as well as a Microdrive hard disk drive or Memory Stick PRO media. The Cyber-shot F828 truly embodies a premier imaging experience.

Details
Dimensions (WxDxH):       13.4 cm X15.7 cm X8.1 cm
Weight:       0.8 Kg
Additional Features:       Audio recording, DPOF support, PRINT Image Matching, PictBridge support, built-in speaker

Camera Features
Optical Sensor Type:       CCD
Optical Sensor Size:       2/3"
Maximum Focal Length:       51 mm
Minimum Focal Length:       7 mm
Display:       LCD display - TFT active matrix - 1.8" - color

Flash Features
Flash Type:       Pop-up flash
Red Eye Reduction:       Yes

Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam.

Offline NoHope587

• Master Collector
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Member Knight
  • Killer of Coins
Re: Coin Photo system for sale
April 01, 2011, 12:29:37 AM

Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam.

Offline AdamL

Re: Coin Photo system for sale
April 01, 2011, 02:51:32 PM
Wow. If only I had the extra money right now. I can't get any decent coins pics with my camera.

-Adam
Knight Of The Coin Table #103