Medallions   

Offline NoHope587

• Master Collector
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Member Knight
  • Killer of Coins
1939D AU Jefferson for sale.
June 04, 2010, 02:35:20 AM
For sale 1 1939 Denver Jefferson Nickel.
I would call it AU. I might have gone 58 but for the nick on the steps.
My camera battery gave up the ghost after 4 years of hard use so sorry about the poor scans.

Numismedia FMV says $28.20 for and AU55
I am more realistic I think.
I would like $16 shipped in the USA
or $17 Shipped world wide.

Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam.

Offline Pocketcoins

Re: 1939D AU Jefferson for sale.
June 04, 2010, 03:42:36 AM
Your just playing with me now Richard.  ;D You know I can't resist this coin. You are going to have send a can of beans along with the Jefferson's if you keep posting these.  ;D I will take this one also of course.

Offline NoHope587

• Master Collector
  • Member Knight
  • Killer of Coins
June 04, 2010, 03:49:17 AM
Not playing with you .....Much :P
I am sorting out my office and having a clean out.
I used to collect Jefferson's but I am now concentrating all my efforts on Mr Longacre's coins.
Everywhere I look there are rolls of Nickels sitting gathering dust. I would rather they went to some one who will appreciate them..
Your fist package went in the mail this morning..
If you post a list of the MS coins you need I'll see what I have.

Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam.

Offline Pocketcoins

June 04, 2010, 03:55:07 AM
I will go over and pay you now. I will look at my MS coins and make a list  and let you know what I need. Probably will be late tonight or in the morning. That $5 gold sure looks nice, but I had better stay away from it for now.  ;D

Offline Triggersmob

• Master Collector
  • Member Knight
  • Western Australian State Flag
June 04, 2010, 11:53:02 AM
I already have the Lincolns and Jefferson you offered for sale and can't afford those beautiful gold coins.  :(

Steve
(From Western Australia)

OFEC count 239
See my gallery here, now with over 15,000 images...
http://www.coincommunity.org/gallery/index.php?cat=10048

Offline Pocketcoins

June 11, 2010, 03:10:49 PM
One 1939D came yesterday. Opened the envelope and out it rolled, round and round. and round. Just as it was about to stop down through a crack in the boards on my deck. So lucky on 2 counts, first Richard was kind enough to put is in a coin tight, and second the guy who cuts my grass happened to be here so I was able to keep an eye on it though the crack while he crowed under the deck and retrieve it back. Boy!! I sure thought it was a goner.  ;D  ;D