May 18, 2024, 10:50:14 PM

News

Medallions   

Offline TwoShadows

ONE--- VATICAN CITY commemorative for sale.
December 31, 2008, 08:09:20 AM
I have two Vatican City commemoratives for sale and I am listing them here cheaper than I have on another forum. I am knocking off $30 bucks on each of them here.

2002 Vatican City SILVER $5 Euro---Commemorating the Progress of Women. Absolutely stunning design with Europa standing on the bridge of time. Obverse features a smiling Pope. Comes in original display case with certificate of authenticity........................$150.00

2005 Vatican City Commemorative $2 Euro commemorating the 20th World Youth Day. Still in its original folder.....................GONE!!!................................................$50.00 TRADED AWAY!!!

If you want either of these MAKE SURE I know you are a member of this forum as the coins are priced much higher elsewhere. On or about Jan. 6th they will be placed up for sale in an Ebay auction.

I can accept PayPal, cash or check from a U.S. member. ALL others must use PayPal!
Shipping will be $1.50 in the U.S. and $3.00 for the rest of the world. If you MUST have REGISTERED MAIL to get it there safely I will have to get a shipping quote from USPS so you will pay ACTUAL shipping costs. Thanks for looking! (No I don't have photos yet!)

Terry
Knight #1

"Life's a Lemon, I want my money back!" (Meatloaf)

Mortyr2012

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Two VATICAN CITY commemoratives for sale.
January 02, 2009, 08:23:49 AM
Hi,
is the 2 Euro coin still available?

Offline TwoShadows

Re: Two VATICAN CITY commemoratives for sale.
January 02, 2009, 02:24:18 PM
Yes it is. Both coins are still with me!

Terry
Knight #1

"Life's a Lemon, I want my money back!" (Meatloaf)