Medallions   

Offline NoHope587

• Master Collector
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Member Knight
  • Killer of Coins
Small set of Morgan Dollars Traded
July 22, 2008, 02:55:00 AM
My brother in law wants rid of his Morgan set. There is nothing really special here the 1878-s is a Vam 2 I think but don't know for sure. There my be other VAMS but again I don't know. Based on posts to several other places. The Redbook value would be in the region of $525 Melt would be about $310 I am looking for $400 shipped anywhere in the world.

Will consider a Trade for 20oz of silver bullion bars

Included will be a 'like new' Dansco 7178 Album

Pics can be found here but be warned if you are using dial up you will be reading bed time stories to the kids before all 44 images have loaded.

http://www.mycoins.us/WINS/Morgans/morgan_set.htm

This offer will remain on the table for the next 3 days when he will probably sell them to a dealer for a lot less. Or back to me.

If you think the pricing is way out of line then feel free to let me know.

Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam.

Offline TwoShadows

Hey NoHope I am on dial up so can you tell me the general condition of these dollars? Any unc's in the bunch? Very interested in knowing a little something. How about XF's or better? Will look for you reply and seriously consider your offer. Thanks!

Terry
Knight #1

"Life's a Lemon, I want my money back!" (Meatloaf)

Offline NoHope587

• Master Collector
  • Member Knight
  • Killer of Coins
I have reduced the resolution of the pictures by some 70% they are still good enough to get an overall grade of the the coins but the page size is now small enough for dialup.
Hope this helps..

http://www.mycoins.us/WINS/Terry/set.htm

Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam.

Offline NoHope587

• Master Collector
  • Member Knight
  • Killer of Coins
The way silver has dropped over the last couple of days the Trade is becoming a good deal I think last chance today then the offer to sell is withdrawn.

Offline Nighthawk

• Master Collector
  • Member Knight
  • DELTA FORCE
Hi nohope! Looked at the Morgans. I like them. I'll trade you 20 ounces of silver for them in 1 ounce rounds. What do you think?

NUMISMATIST
PHILATELIST
BIBLIOPHILE
ART LOVER
AMATEUR HISTORIAN & PHILOSOPHER
GRANDFATHER of 9
COLLECTING COINS SINCE 1971

Offline NoHope587

• Master Collector
  • Member Knight
  • Killer of Coins
Done Deal !!!!

PM me your Shipping address and I will mail them out tomorrow..