Worldwide Coins & Bank Notes > Bi-Metallic Coins of the World

My collection of bimetallic coins

(1/2) > >>

Erik:
I put all my bimetallic coins to one coin page in my coin book. Now it looks very good. They are really nice coins and I am very proud for them. I am sure four from them recognizes our friend Barry because last time he sent me them  :D They are from Rusia, Thailand and Azerbaijan. I like older coins more as news but bimetallic coins are very interesting. I think they are more nice when they are together.

Triggersmob:
Erik, you have the start of a very nice collection there.
Barry, has helped me with my bi-metallic collection too.
They are one of my favourite types of coins now. 

Erik:
Thank you Mr. Steve, I specially dont want collect bimetallic coins but when I find news pieces I put them on this page. I am very carefully with storage my coins. I am sure that about 40 years I will have the same coins in my collection and I will remember on my friends which send me them. :D I do everything what I can for good storage coins and I am very very greatful for your  help with papers holders.

ElleKitty:
One little thing I like to do when I get a coin from a friend, a trade or as a gift, is to write the name of the person who gave it to me on the back of it.  Sometimes I write a little note on when or why the coin was given to me also. 

My memory isn't all that great sometimes.  Sometimes it's infuriatingly accurate with trivial details.

On Christmas eve, I was helping Mom cook the turkey.  She was looking for the label on the bag to tell her how much the bird weighed.   I didn't even look up; "Mom, it's 14.53 pounds."  Precise.  I was even right.

But ask me what I had for breakfast today?  I have no idea other than it was tasty. 

Goose:
Don't let us hanging Elle , think hard.....what did you have for breakfast?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version