Worldwide Coins & Bank Notes > Bi-Metallic Coins of the World

Mexico 5 Pesos

(1/4) > >>

Nighthawk:
My son-in-laws parents are Baptist missionaries in Mexico and are visiting here in the States for a few months. His mom brought me some 5 Peso coins to add to my collection, which are pictured below. I have duplicates (2 of each) of the Miguel Ramos Arizpe and Ignacio Lopez Rayon coins that if anyone is interested in, I will sell for $1.00 each including postage in the USA. Outside of the US, you must pay the postage. Anyone interested please PM an address or post here. Thanks and HAPPY COLLECTING!!!   :)

ElleKitty:
I wouldn't mind owning a few of those.  Strangely enough as close to Mexico as I am, I rarely see Mexican coinage that isn't at least 100 years old. :)

How should I pay for them?

Nighthawk:
Tracy, I have 4 coins total for sale for $1.00 each. Which ones would you like? Just send cash or check for whichever ones you desire, and I will mail them to you.  :)

Nighthawk:
It seems Miss Kitty wants all 4! SOLD!!!  :)

ElleKitty:
I definitely want two, but if there's someone else out there wanting a pair too, I certainly don't need two identical sets.  One of each is just fine for me.  :)  I think I misread-  I thought you had two coins for sale, not four. ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version