Medallion Quests > 2009 Medallion Quest

MEDALS AND MUGS II

<< < (2/2)

Hansenhome:
Hi twoshadows
Are all the mug's gone????The official Knights of the Coin Table engraved aluminum mugs are now available in the KOTCT Store. I have ONLY 12 of these available If their is one I would like one please!!!
Thanks Sir Jeffrey   Hansenhome

TwoShadows:
Sir Jeffrey my wife says she would be glad to send you one. (Something to do with the box sitting beside my computer desk? You can send a check or PayPal but DON'T USE the PayPal button on our forum site. Email me for address and PayPal ID and we can go from there. Thank you for your continued support.

Hansenhome:
Hi two shadows did I pay you? for the mug? please advise
sir Jeffrey

TwoShadows:
Yes Jeffrey your payment arrived safe and sound. Your mug is packaged up, lying about 6 feet from me, and will go out in the next day or two. Quite honestly I have not been to the post office and needed a box to ship in. Wait till you see the beauty I created from another box! Truly a marvel of artistic ability. Let's just call it abstract art? Oh, I had one other small problem this week as my printer ran out of ink and I am too lazy to write out a handwritten address label! Have we gotten lazy or what? None the less those severe problems have all been erased and I am back up and in production again. Let me know when this designer box reaches you! ;)

Hansenhome:
Hi Twoshadows
Recived the mug today thank's so very much!!!
Sir Jeffrey

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version