Medallion Quests > 2009 Medallion Quest

Okay Ill go first

<< < (2/4) > >>

Eringobraugh:
Well its not the best photoshop job,but you get the idea....Just thought I would throw it out there for S**ts and giggles

I also like the idea of a dragon on the next medal.....

TwoShadows:
Picture this....A dragon, representing those "key" dates we all dream of owning. A knight or knightess,(love the female form on a coin)  standing along side the dragon of his/her dreams willing to beat him to the treasure he/she has sought for a lifetime....represented by a treasure chest. All on one medallion......(more later)

Things will be a tad bit different this time around. We are getting a bit wiser as we have two years of medallions under our belt. Again we are faced with rising precious metal costs so there is going to be NO fooling around in 2009!!! Will keep you posted!

CoinCrusader42:
Maybe having Knights fighting the dragon.

Heaven Knows we have had to battle a few "dragons" to get where we are.  Members who have been on this ride for awhile know what I'm refering to.

Whatever topic is selected, it will be a fun quest, as always.

:) :) :) :)

EgCollector:

--- Quote from: edix on February 22, 2009, 05:28:43 PM ---The designer, Daniel Carr, previously suggested a dragon for the obverse in 2009 and reusing the reverse to save on funds.

--- End quote ---

would you like somthing complex like this  :)

EgCollector:

--- Quote from: Twoshadows on February 23, 2009, 02:08:21 PM ---Picture this....A dragon, representing those "key" dates we all dream of owning. A knight or knightess,(love the female form on a coin)  standing along side the dragon of his/her dreams willing to beat him to the treasure he/she has sought for a lifetime....represented by a treasure chest. All on one medallion......(more later)

--- End quote ---

how about this  :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version