Medallion Quests > 2009 Medallion Quest

Okay Ill go first

<< < (4/4)

Hansenhome:
HI Twoshadow's and Member's
I have recived my Dragon's today and they are GREAT!!! Mr Carr Did a outstanding job
Very pleased here in Lasvegas Nevada
Sir Jeffrey  hansenhome

Templar:
DRAGONS REACH MICHIGAN TODAY----

JUST BEAUTIFUL DAN-------WORTH THE WAIT

YOUR FRIEND AND SERVANT..........THE TEMPLAR

TwoShadows:
Now if we can get Daniel to do the GREATEST MEDALLION EVER CREATED or the MOST BEAUTIFUL MEDALLION EVER CREATED I will be a happy coin collector. Perhaps a medallions with BOTH a Knight and Knightess as we have never gotten together with our Ladies have we? But she has to be absolutely stunning as us Knights expect the best!!! ;D

Humpybong:

--- Quote from: Twoshadows on April 21, 2010, 10:38:25 AM ---Now if we can get Daniel to do the GREATEST MEDALLION EVER CREATED or the MOST BEAUTIFUL MEDALLION EVER CREATED I will be a happy coin collector. Perhaps a medallions with BOTH a Knight and Knightess as we have never gotten together with our Ladies have we? But she has to be absolutely stunning as us Knights expect the best!!! ;D

--- End quote ---

That is because OldDan will not let us.....he has all of the Knightesses with him.

TwoShadows:
Darn I forgot about that little problem! If we go to Old Dan's for a photo the medallions would then be a GROUP photo but still just one knight? ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version