Worldwide Coins & Bank Notes > Australian Coins

Orange $2 coin

(1/7) > >>

Redlock:
So, there will be issued a new coloured $2 commemorative coin soon.
Pictures are already floating on the internet. Don't know whether they are accurate.

I wish our esteemed Australian members of the Castle good luck ''hunting'' them  ;)

Triggersmob:

--- Quote from: redlock on October 14, 2015, 07:21:40 PM ---So, there will be issued a new coloured $2 commemorative coin soon.
Pictures are already floating on the internet. Don't know whether they are accurate.

I wish our esteemed Australian members of the Castle good luck ''hunting'' them  ;)

--- End quote ---

I have heard mention of this coin in the Australian Coin Forum, but I won't be holding my breath.
Still haven't seen any of the last coloured $2 coin yet and haven't seen any 2015 coins at all. :(

Any that I do find though, I will make sure I hold some for you and other members here.

Redlock:

--- Quote from: Triggersmob on October 14, 2015, 10:38:22 PM ---
I have heard mention of this coin in the Australian Coin Forum, but I won't be holding my breath.
Still haven't seen any of the last coloured $2 coin yet and haven't seen any 2015 coins at all. :(

Any that I do find though, I will make sure I hold some for you and other members here.

--- End quote ---

Here's an easy way to get them for residents of Australia  ;)
https://eshop.ramint.gov.au/2015-2-Circ-Lest-We-Forget-Pack/510921.aspx%29you

Triggersmob:
I have bitten the bullet and bought a pack from the R.A.M.
Postage is a killer, doubles the cost.
Ralf, one of these will have your name on it. :)

SirStacksALot:
Steve, do you have enough to set one of those aside for me? I would be interested in one if they are not all spoken for yet.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version