Worldwide Coins & Bank Notes > Australian Coins

Australian proof one dollar coin set.

(1/3) > >>

Rusty:
I must say I really like the one dollar coins because of the variety available. Again thanks must go to Brissyboy for assistance and advice in compiling this set.

I hope you enjoy the images. I notice a small blue dot at the top left corner on all scans that was actually on the scanner lens. Grrr.  :-[ I also should add that the second 2001 Federation spot shows a Lifesaver coin which is on the next page and showed through the empty spot. This spot is for the die variety coin when I acquire it. My favourite from this set has to be the 2003 Korean War silver proof. Cheers.

Topher:
Can someone chime in with which ones were NCLT, so I can complete my list?  :D

I also have to ask, was the 2000 HMAS Sydney issued for circulation at all?  I remember getting one when we visited the mint in Canberra.  It was one of those machines where you put in $2 and it stamps it right there in front of you so you can see how it works.  I must say, though, it looks terrible.  Even I can tell that it has discoloured horribly.  Still, I have one.  :D

Rusty:
Topher,
All the above are NCLT as they are proofs. I have another album to put up one the UNC dollars that would be more applicable as some of those are circulation and some NCLT. That is when the pics upload as they take forever. Cheers.

Topher:

--- Quote from: Rusty on October 18, 2007, 02:50:57 PM ---Topher,
All the above are NCLT as they are proofs. I have another album to put up one the UNC dollars that would be more applicable as some of those are circulation and some NCLT. That is when the pics upload as they take forever. Cheers.

--- End quote ---
No problem.  I can wait.  :D  Thanks.

Madspec:
Fantastic set of proof dollars.

madspec

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version