Worldwide Coins & Bank Notes > Australian Coins

Australian 50 Cent Proof Collection

(1/4) > >>

Rusty:
I have posted these on the Aussie Coin Forum previously, but for the benefit of our overseas friends they are here. I must thank Brissyboy for initial guidance and advice with relation to the coins that are in there. There are some coins that are not in this set, but exist in the Fine Silver Sets on display in my glass fronted cupboard, as it would be a crying shame to release them from the nice wooden surrounds they were first put into. The 1966 set is on its way as I write this.

I especially enjoy the Selectively gold plated 2006 varieties. I hope you do as well. Most of these coins were taken from Proof sets, and some of them are the Silver Proofs. It's a pity that Dansco don't do the 16 coin blank pages separately as the ones in this set were taken from an album and the printing was removed with Kerosene as necessary. Blank 16 coin pages could allow me to label them with clear tape/black writing and make the set nicer. Ah well. Cheers.

Humpybong:

What can I say!  As an aussie....."bloody fantastic"

tyjulie:
great coins
have had the pleasure of seeing these coins
thought about doing a runner ;D
but then decided i could not do that to rusty

Madspec:
Beautiful set of coins,makes one's mouth water seeing such a set of proof coins.

madspec

dustin43160:
wow very nice collection!! ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version