May 01, 2024, 09:12:07 PM

News

Medallions   

Forum Staff

• Trade Count: (0)
Record Setting Event!
January 20, 2008, 06:46:28 AM
As everyone should already know, the surprise birthday party for Gene D. (OldDan) was a HUGE success.

It certainly was a benchmark event for the KOTCT and hopefully ALL agree that it could not have been for a better reason. OldDan (Gene) is a true icon within this group and it is with great pleasure we can remember this event made in his honor with a record setting attendance.

Listed below is the PERMANENT LINK to the log file taken directly from the KOTCT Chat Room archives. This will be stored online with our history file for safe keeping.

In this file is a carved in stone record of all who attended, the time they arrived (est U.S.A.), what they typed to say and for the most part when they departed. Nothing has been edited, it is just as it happened! Unfortunately where members placed animated icons, their is only a text reference to them. So if you see strange text among the replys, this is what they are referring to.

Let's keep up the numbers for activity throughout 2008! I predict this is going to be a busy year for membership and definitely one for all to remember.

TKO-100

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Record Setting Event!
January 23, 2008, 11:58:25 AM
I created Forum Staff to be the generic ID for Town Crier Posts. I was the only one putting messages in them and got tired of seeing my ID on all of them.