Castle Courtyard > General Discussion / Questions

Members departing the castle

<< < (2/6) > >>

Dwhiz:
By the way the "STELLA" is not for sale

Cheezhed:
I'm here and would never ask to be deleted activity or not. All is well and I enjoy my coins from the Vatican!

Rich1792:
Check-in to the goings-on from time to time.. :)

SirStacksALot:
Over the years, I have met quite a few interesting people here that I consider friends.  I have quite a nice collection of coins from around the world, many from members that no longer stop by.  As life has gotten busier for me I find a lot less time to sort coins, and go to coin shows, but I value the people I have met here as much as ever.   I find the people here to be genuine and good.  For me, I've collected coins, tokens, medals, hobo nickels, cobs, and even some challenge coins over the years.  I think and hope all of those collectables have a place here, I think they all cross over quite a bit.  I do appreciate the postings of the Daniel Carr medals, and I also miss the amount of posts we had in the past from coins from around the world. There were some very interesting posts about things like Cobs, and other cool coins. There was a great variety.  I will try to do more to post cool things that I come across.

Triggersmob:
I'm still alive and log in every now and then just to see what's going on.  I too have made many friends on this forum. Some no longer post and some have passed on to the great coin collection in the sky. :(

Stay safe everyone.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version