Castle Courtyard > General Discussion / Questions

Members departing the castle

<< < (6/6)

Zoins:

--- Quote from: Humpybong on September 29, 2021, 04:13:36 PM ---
Received the following from a long timemember:

I hope you are doing well. I'm just writing to inform you that I wish to be deleted from KOTCT membership.
This hasn't been about coins in quite some time, and Mr. Carr's medals seem to be the majority of discussions here.
So, I am resigning from KOTCT. I wish everyone well.

I would have to agree with him, have not seen any decent dicussions oncoins or banknote for a long time.
COVID has left its mark also, no one longs on to say hello and show coins anymore.

How many members have we lost to COVID.

If yoy are still around and log in just reply here and say hello so we will know you are stillalive.

--- End quote ---

COVID has been horrible to many people around the world. I have lost family members to it so everyone be safe. Hopefully it is fading farther into our rear-view mirror now. People at risk I know still play it very safe.

It's great to have discussions on the Dan's medals and it's great they have become popular. At the same time, it would be great to continue the Castle's tradition of discussions of coins, notes and other numismatic items from around the world. There have been a number of good discussions lately on US coins, German coins, and hobo nickels so things are looking up. I really loved looking at the Dansco 7070 that was posted by Dwhiz and the die clash by Oih82w8. Let's keep the Castle alive and post our love of all things numismatic!

Cheezhed:
I'm still here!

Eringobraugh:
Well,Im still alive anyway and check in from time to time....havent really been collecting much lately

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version