Castle Courtyard > General Discussion / Questions

Kitty's most recent purchase!

(1/5) > >>

ElleKitty:
It seems my days of rampant coin buying are over, for now.   I've run out of room to put them!  And so, I had to go out and go shopping for something that was large enough and secure enough that I could store my precious collection of shinies.

When we went out last Sunday, I certainly didn't expect to be buying a $160,000 coin safe.  Better known as a new (first) house. ;D

It certainly isn't finished or furnished as of yet. There's no soil nor grass in the backyard!  That's the only thing I don't like about it. :(  But give me a year, and it'll be beautiful. :D I hope.

AdamL:
WOW! Congratulations! The house looks great. My brother and his wife just bought a house with similar lookinf bathroom and kitchen, and I know its a great place. I can imagine how great it must feel to be a new home-owner.

RenaL:
Congratulations!!!!

May the new house bring you good luck and the greatest future in it:)

Triggersmob:
Congratulations. A nice looking house and only $160,000.
You couldn't buy a place like that here in Perth for under $500,000

When's the house warming party?

Humpybong:

Good luck with your new home Kitty.

With all of the work ahead of you I hope you will still have time for us and your coins.

Seems like you got yourself a bargain there, here in Brisbane you would need around $400,000 to $600,000 to buy a nice home like yours (depending on the suburb).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version