Medallion Quests > 2009 Medallion Quest

2009 Design Sketch

<< < (23/23)

TwoShadows:
We will let Daniel work his magic and as long as its fresh and original it will be OURS and only OURS!!! ;)

TwoShadows:
For those of you who might have missed it there is a close to finised design on page 6 of this thread. Also a huge thank you to all who have forwarded their payments for the 2009 medallions. We have set a payment deadline of March 25th at the latest. Hopefully we can wrap things up with the Moonlight Mint and move forward on the 2010 medallions. Again thank you to each member who took part in this late 2009 medallion quest. Again we have done the impossible.

D. Carr:

--- Quote from: longnine009 on March 01, 2010, 12:57:13 AM ---
I like battling the skeletons theme as long as the wizard is kicking their butts. Skeletons and zombies remind me of politicians. Skeletons being what they call their "visions" and "ideas."

How about actual coin dealers--Lyman Low and Ed Frossard--having  a sword fight?  :D Allegedly they really did have a fist fight once at an auction. 

The Strawberry cent duel.  ;D

--- End quote ---

Yes, the advancing skeletons would be blown to bits.   The skeletons would represent the destructive forces of corrupt banks.   The Wizard would represent sound economic principles.

TwoShadows:
I thought everyone would want to know the 63mm Pewter Medallions have BEEN STRUCK! Revceived word from Daniel Carr and the Moonlight Mint just today that the striking has begun with the 39mm medallions being readied at this time! Getting closer!!! ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version