Worldwide Coins & Bank Notes > Other World Coins

CANADA has released another Olympic circulating 25 cent piece.

(1/2) > >>

TwoShadows:
I received word that Canada has release yet another Olympic 25 cent piece for 2007. This one commemorates "Down Hill Skiing" if my information is correct. I have really been impressed with a couple of the 2007 designs so I am anxious to see this one as well. I believe this is the fifth and last to be released this year?

Topher:
I don't believe this is available yet.  When I lasted checked, it's release date was Oct 24th, although I visit the RBC every week, so I'll ask today or tomorrow when I go.  It is the last to be released this year, with the next one not due out until Feb of 2008.  Of course, any knight interested in these need only contact your favourite Canadian knight to procure any or all of these for your very own collection.  :)

TwoShadows:
I buy the Canadian 25 cent pieces for my son and I and a couple of collectors in Europe so I am always looking for at least 5 of them in unc. Let me know what you find out!

Topher:
Checked at the bank this afternoon.  They're not out yet, but they didn't know the release date.  They said they've been relying on me to come tell them when the new quarters come out!  LOL  At least they look out for me, and have scored me some nice coins in the past.  It's only another 2 weeks, so it's not that long of a wait.

TwoShadows:
Thanks for the information! Looks like I will have to wait a bit!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version