Castle Courtyard > Other Collecting Passions

badges

(1/2) > >>

Erik:
Does anyone collect similar badges ?

Goose:
Nice collection Erik. Now an unusual item. Does anyone collect firecracker labels? I have some that I'll send to anyone who wants them.

Sap:
I only have a few badges in my collection; ones that are significant to me or my family. For example, I have my step-great-grandfather's wharfies union badge from the 1920s.

A lot of people in my coin club collect badges. A running joke often said at meetings is, "I don't collect bowls club badges, but..." and is immediately followed by the tabling of a couple of bowls club badges they've just bought.

Erik:
 :D :D :D If you wish I can do photo my badges and you could show them your friends in coin club. If you anybody want to change or buy them you can write me.

Triggersmob:
These are a few medals and badges that I attained while shooting archery many years ago.

The top row are for achieving certain scores in F.I.T.A. rounds (the international shoot at the
time), which consisted of 60 arrows at 90m, 70m, 50m and 30m.

The other medals are for achieving either a 6 gold perfect (all arrows in the gold section of
the target, i.e. 9 or 10, or for 60 perfect (all arrows in the 10). The 60 perfect at 25m, shown
here, was shot at an indoor event, where the target face is 40cm. That makes the 10 ring
just 4cm diameter. At that particular time in my shooting, I was doing very well, but I mangled
a few arrows trying to squeeze them into such a small area.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version