May 19, 2024, 11:13:16 PM

News

Medallions   

Offline SirStacksALot

These were just made available on Daniel Carr's Moonlight Mint website:

http://www.dc-coin.com/una2009100amerossilverproof-likeseatedlibertywithddc-1-1-1-1-3-2-1-1-1-1-1-3-1-1-1.aspx

He is making Octagonal Lesher Tokens, and will scribe them with a name and a serial number.  The first one is 75 dollars, and each one after that is 40 dollars.  I will have some made that say Knights of the Coin Table 2014 or KOTCT 2014, if there are any other Knights that would want one.  If we have enough interest for at least 10 of them that would bring the total price for each one under 45 dollars.  I will probably take 3 or 4 of them.  If the total stays under 20 tokens, I will just order them, and you can pay me when you get them.  Over 20 tokens and we will have to figure something else out.  I know its not as cool as a custom Knights medal, but we are a long way from the amount needed to have custom dies made.  Let me know if you are interested, and I will order some soon.   

Offline Humpybong

Hey Jim...great idea....put me down for 2

Barry
Brisbane, Australia
Forum Administrator

"Experience enables you to recognise a mistake when you make it a again"

Offline SirStacksALot

Sounds good Barry,  2 for you.

Offline AdamL

If that is the route we are going instead of custom dies (which is understandable) put me down for one.

-Adam
Knight Of The Coin Table #103

Offline Kena

Same here, if this is the route that we plan to take, I would be interested in one.

Offline Mackinac

Great Idea! I'm interested in 2 of them.

in all trust there is a possibility of betrayal

Offline SirStacksALot

I will order the KOTCT Lesher Dollars this Sunday,  if anyone else is interested, please let me know on this thread by Saturday.  Here are the orders so far:

SirStacksALot - 3
humpybong - 2
AdamL - 1
kena - 1
mackinac - 2

Total so far is 9.

Offline Kena

Will you be accepting payments via PayPal for the cost of the coin since that pretty much the only way I have of sending someone US dollars from the UK?

Offline SirStacksALot

Paypal works for me. According to the description,  it will take about 3-4 weeks to get them. I will order them tomorrow,  and you can just send the money via PayPal when you get the medal. We can figure out something else if paypal does not work for someone.

Offline SirStacksALot

I ordered 9 KOTCT Lesher Dollars yesterday for those who were interested.  I will let you know when they arrive.

Offline Mackinac

Thank you so very much SirStacksALot. Let me know when they arrive and if a personal check is acceptable, let me know where to send payment. Thanks again

in all trust there is a possibility of betrayal

Offline AdamL

Thanks SirStackAlot. Let me know when and how to pay.

-Adam

Offline SirStacksALot

The KOTCT Lesher Dollars came in the mail from Daniel Carr today.  For all those who ordered some, please message your mailing address to me so I can send them to you.  They are serial numbered 1 through 9, so the numbers sent to each knight will be randomly chosen. Here is a picture of one.

I have not heard from Daniel Carr about the 2012-2014 knights medals  since the last email which he said he would sketch something up when he had time. I will email him today for for an update.

Offline Humpybong

Have sent you a message Jim.

Many thanks for what you have done for all of us.

Barry
Brisbane, Australia
Forum Administrator

Offline Kena

Thanks for the update.

Private message has been sent.

Ken

Offline Triggersmob

• Master Collector
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Member Knight
  • Western Australian State Flag
As I have not purchased any of these Lesher Dollars, Jim has asked me to randomly allocate coin numbers to the members.

I have a pile of folded papers on my left, with names on, and a pile of folded papers with numbers on, on my right.
So here goes....

Mackinac..........7
Humpbong........5
SirStacksALot....3
SirStacksALot....9
Kena................1
SirStacksALot....8
Humpybong......2
AdamL.............4
Mackinac..........6

Merry Christmas all. :)

Steve
(From Western Australia)

OFEC count 239
See my gallery here, now with over 15,000 images...
http://www.coincommunity.org/gallery/index.php?cat=10048

Offline AdamL

If you have me down for 4, that's not correct. I can only afford 1.

-Adam

Offline Kena

Adam.....only 9 in total were ordered.

The number listed, was the results of a random draw to see who got which one since they are numbered 1 thru 9.

So yours will be number 4 of 9.

Ken

Offline SirStacksALot

Thank you Steve for picking the serial numbers at random for us. 

If you have me down for 4, that's not correct. I can only afford 1.

Your Lesher Dollar is the one with the serial number 4.  The list is just the serial numbers that each of us will receive.  Please message your address to me, and I will ship it to you.   :)

Offline AdamL

Oh, my mistake. Thank for clearing that up guys. SirStacksAlot, I am about to pm you my address. Please let me know how to make payment. I can do paypal or check.

-Adam

Offline Kena

My 2014 KOTCT Silver Lesher Dollar with serial number 001 arrived today.

Offline AdamL

I've received mine as well!  :) Very nice!

-Adam

Offline Humpybong

Received mine during last week but was away........nice surprise on my return home.

Many thanks to SirStacksALot for organising this.

;D   ;D   ;D   ;D   ;D   ;D   ;D

Barry
Brisbane, Australia
Forum Administrator

Offline Templar

• Master Collector
  • Member Knight
  • NUMISMATIST--MASTER OF TRIVIA--HISTORIAN--A.A.N.G.
I SEEM TO BE A LITTLE CONFUSED(WHAT'S NEW) WHAT IA A LASHER DOLLAR AND WHAT IS THE PRICE---SOMEHOW I MISSED THIS AND WOULD APPRECIATE SOME INFORMATION AND IF YOU HAVE ANY LEFT AND AT WHAT PRICE ---I ORDERED ONE SILVER COIN BUT HAVE HEARD NO INFO ON PRICE AND HOW TO OBTAIN ONE--NOT SURE IF THIS IS THE SAME THING I ORDERED..............

THANK YOU --YOUR SERVANT---THE TEMPLAR

DRUID
HUMAN  RIGHTS DEFENDER
SWAGMAN/HOBO
BARD
TIME WAS INVENTED SO EVERYTHING WOULD NOT HAPPEN AT ONCE!

Offline SirStacksALot

The Lesher Dollars were ordered before we heard word back from Daniel Carr about our club medals.  They are made by Daniel Carr, and here is a link about them: http://www.dc-coin.com/una2009100amerossilverproof-likeseatedlibertywithddc-1-1-1-1-3-2-1-1-1-1-1-3-1-1-1.aspx .  I ordered 9 for Knights of the Coin Table, and sent them to those who wanted one on this thread.  They ended up being $43.89 each plus shipping.  I have attached a picture of one.

These are not the 2012 - 2014 club medals that Daniel Carr is working on sketching right now.  Hopefully we will hear soon about the club medals with the custom KOTCT die, he said he is working on a sketch for us earlier this week.

Templar, I do have you on the list for 2 proof silver 2012 - 2014 medals.  Did you intend to purchase one of the Lesher Dollars?

Offline Templar

• Master Collector
  • Member Knight
  • NUMISMATIST--MASTER OF TRIVIA--HISTORIAN--A.A.N.G.
THANKS FOR CLEARING THINGS UP---I AM NOT WISHING TO GET ANY LESHER DOLLARS

DRUID
HUMAN  RIGHTS DEFENDER
SWAGMAN/HOBO
BARD
TIME WAS INVENTED SO EVERYTHING WOULD NOT HAPPEN AT ONCE!