Medallions   

Offline Erik

• Master Collector
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Member Knight
  • My happy day : date of registration July 12, 2008
W/Box & COA for silver eagle
September 06, 2014, 06:25:30 AM
I found box which I am lokking a long time. The price is good but shipping to Slovakia is 20 USD !!! I would like ask friends from USA which sometimes are sending some items for me could buy this or similar box. When we will send me something in future could send this box too.

I have from Mr. Jim 1 and 10 dollars silver coins and I would like buy or swap boxes for their.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/American-Eagle-Coin-Empty-Box-/221533491745?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item33946cd221

:D  Our castle is the best coin place on the world :D

Offline SirStacksALot

Re: W/Box & COA for silver eagle
September 07, 2014, 02:36:52 AM
I wish I would have seen this post before I set your prize out yesterday.  I put in an offer on the cases on ebay, I'll buy them at the counteroffer price, and ship them to you the next time we trade.

Offline Erik

• Master Collector
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Member Knight
  • My happy day : date of registration July 12, 2008
September 07, 2014, 05:09:41 AM
Thank you very much Mr. Jim, it is very nice from you. We will see and if somebody give offer then you can order 2 pieces. I could pay you with Paypal. I hope we will trade soon because I have for you some commemorative UNC 2Euros from Slovakia .

:D  Our castle is the best coin place on the world :D

Offline SirStacksALot

September 07, 2014, 08:47:07 PM
I grabbed a couple of the eagle boxes from the first link for you. I will let you know when I get them.