Medallion Quests > 2007 Medallion Quest

Where are the certificates that are traveling"

<< < (2/3) > >>

Muckeye:
G'day all.
One is sitting, signed and sealed, on my desk here in nanango waiting for tomorrows mail collection.
It arrived from Novel and is heading to Snooba.
I have made a good quality copy of it, just in case.
regards,

Nevol:

--- Quote from: muckeye on November 17, 2007, 09:06:53 PM ---It arrived from Novel and is heading to Snooba.

--- End quote ---

Hey Bob, Are you saying you can read me like a book??  ;D ;D

Regards, NEVOL

TwoShadows:
Gary did you mail to Shatsi and  wonder if she has a clue what is going on with these certificates?

TwoShadows:
Shatsi was involved with the medallion project when it started at CCF. For some reason or another I have not been able to pursuade her to re-join here and quite frankly I am not very good at twisting arms so I have let it go. The fine folks here are here because they WANT to be and thats the way it should be. None the less I do believe Gary may have sent the certificate her way and if he did thats probably were it remains?

CoinCrusader42:
First of all, I'm sorry we are having problems with this, and the problem may be because of something I did or didn't do.

I was thinking that Shatsi was with us, and using another name -- perhaps Melnme?

Anyway, I remember signing the document, and as best I can recall the address I sent it to was Ozone Park, New York.  Does that help at all?

Luckily, I don't think there were many signatures on it, so many we can start over?

:) :) :) :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version