Medallion Quests > 2007 Medallion Quest

2007 Knights' Medals

<< < (2/8) > >>

Yass:
How does one get a 2007 medallian?

TwoShadows:
Yass all the 2007 Medallions were struck to order but there are members with extras. I would suggest postng in the "Coins Wanted" and see if you get a reply? I will keep and eye out on my end and get back with you as well.  Also there are 63mm pewter 2007 medallions that have not been delivered so there could be extras there?

D. Carr:
The 63mm 2007 pewter medals are done.   I was unsure of the exact quantity needed.   But I have 65 of them here ready to ship.   If necessary, I could easily make another run of a few more.   Should I send these to Gary Burke like I did with the 38mm medals ?

TwoShadows:
Yes Daniel, please ship to Gary. We will get in touch with you concerning the payment for the medals ordered other than the 34 or 35 that were promised to the members who ordered the 38mm medallions. Gary has the official order so I must await word from him on extras needed at this time. We will remit the necessary funds to you for the balance asap. Thank you as this does indeed wrap up the 2007 program and gives us all something new to look for in the mail! Been an exciting year for us!

scoutjim99:
Wow that is great news.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version