Medallion Quests > 2017 KOTCT 10th Anniversary Medallion Quest

Paypal Issues for 2017 KotCT medal payments

<< < (11/11)

SirStacksALot:
So far we have received over half of the repayments by check from the members that have received the paypal refunds. 

I sent a check to Daniel Carr today for $5000, and will send the rest when the funds arrive.  We have a balance of $2976.10 left to pay. 

I have received repayments from the following members so far:. Hootowl, Usarok, BruceS, Felinfoel, Digital Nick, Twoshadows, AdamL, CascadeChris, SirShipe, and 78sean.

Pocketcoins:
I see I'm not listed and I have not received anything from pay-pal. What is the status of my payment.

What a headache this must be for you.   ::) ::)

SirStacksALot:
It has been a lot of extra work, we only had to refund funds to some of the members.  We were able to make a $7000 payment to Daniel Carr before PayPal locked the account.  Your payment was not refunded David, and the funds you sent via PayPal are already with Daniel Carr.

CA Collector:

--- Quote from: SirStacksALot on September 23, 2017, 01:08:10 AM ---It has been a lot of extra work, we only had to refund funds to some of the members.  We were able to make a $7000 payment to Daniel Carr before PayPal locked the account.  Your payment was not refunded David, and the funds you sent via PayPal are already with Daniel Carr.

--- End quote ---

Thanks for the update.

I'll admit I was a bit worried after reading the other thread starting in August: http://kotct2017.knightsofthecointable.org/index.php?topic=5518.0

I thought the worst -- that ALL funds were locked. Glad to hear I was mistaken. And VERY glad to hear that significant funds have already gone thru to Mr. Carr.

Hopefully it's fully sorted now.

And many thanks for your efforts on this Quest.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version