Medallion Quests > 2017 KOTCT 10th Anniversary Medallion Quest

Paypal Issues for 2017 KotCT medal payments

(1/11) > >>

SirStacksALot:
I have received a couple messages from members who are having a hard time paying the treasury email via paypal.  For those who don't already know, the treasury email is owned by Barry (Humpybong), and it is an Australian paypal address.  Several knights have paid and have been able to pay in US Dollars.  My friend Sir Shipe said he is getting a message that says the payment is not allowed by card issuer, and the issuer is his bank. He also said it is trying to automatically convert the payment into Australian dollars which also carries a fee, and will cost an extra fee when converted back to pay Daniel Carr.

For those who have already paid successfully, did you have any of these issues, and how did you resolve them?

Does anyone that uses paypal a lot have any suggestions?

Humpybong:

7 payments have been received so far and only 1 in Aust Dollars.    Have sent that back and asked to be paid in US dollars.

The PayPal address KOTCT.Membership@yahoo.com does not have au on the end as is a US registered PayPal address.

I have checked the PayPal set up and there is no blocks in place, if you are haveing any problem ypu may need to have a look at you own set up or your banks requirements.

Payment is required in USD as all payments to Daniel Carr will be in USD.

BruceS:
I also had trouble paying. PP automatically converted to AU I believe, I have already payed the fees. I tried a couple different methods and they either didn't go thru or had no option to pay in us $. Let me know either way, if i need to do something different let me know.

HʘʘT Owl:
Yep, I tried to pay yesterday and it failed, never had that problem before... :'(

I'll try a different way and see if that works.

Triggersmob:
I had no problems, but I paid it straight from funds I had in Paypal, not from a credit card.
I thought the account was in the U.S. so I selected that at first, but Paypal automatically
advised me account wasn't in the U.S. and changed the fees accordingly [ to nil :) ].

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version