Castle Courtyard > Perpetual Give-A Way Set

Pet Set Excaliber to Launch

(1/4) > >>

TwoShadows:
Well I may have mastered the calendar at last. The Pet Set Excaliber will launch on October 19th. The first recipient will be........? It is a secret until the member posts its arrival at his/her home and from there it will journey the world. We will attempt to ship Excaliber every two weeks from member to member and at this time we will leave it up to the member in possession where it goes next. It is important though that we ship out of country by every 6th turn of possession. This will keep the set moving around the world and racking up the miles!!! If you have ideas or comments feel free to post them here as we are about to launch.

Humpybong:

Well I am glad someone has mastered the calendar, I am still trying.

Exciting times for the first receiver of Excaliber, just do not forget we ant pictures posted of Excaliber on tour.

We are slowly working our way around the castle, finding new things and welcoming new members.

"Oh what a feeling"

CoinCrusader42:
Hopefully each recipient of the Pet Set will take a picture of the set from a vantage point which shows some geography that the set is visiting.  Then, the picture could be sent along with the set to the next recipient.  In addition, perhaps Tecno-Knight could set up a little picture gallery, and one area could be for the set pictures.

Also, what about sending a coin along to the new recipienent as a gift.  Just an idea.  I don't know that it would need to be something a sender would be obligated to do.

:) :) :) :)

Humpybong:

Great Idea about sending the next receiver a coin.

TwoShadows:
I like the idea of throwing a little gift in with the set. Actually the shipping on the wife, kids and dogs will be a killer but.....?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version