May 03, 2024, 07:26:17 AM

News

Medallions   

Offline Humpybong

I have sent the following email to members who have not signed into the Castle for some time.  Hope this help increase our medallion orders:

We have just released for orders the 2008 Medallions and 2008 Wooden Dollars.
You MUST login to order

2008 Medallion Orders Here!

Let's get this started now and PLEASE make every effort to pay for your order by Nov. 5th so I can forward the funds to Daniel. Last year I submitted 3 payments throughout the program so I hope to do it this year in 2 payments.

Edix, CoinCrusader and Twoshadows will keep track of the order process and all income and expenses will be posted.

Figure on the following;

Shipping and handling ALL orders regardless of where you live..............$6.00
Silver Proof and Silver Satin..........................................................$35.00
Copper Proof and Copper Satin......................................................$15.00
63mm Pewter.............................................................................$12.00

We need to come up with a total number of medallions needed before the striking process can begin so try to make up your mind quickly as time is short. Thanks!

2008 WOODEN DOLLAR ORDERS

This thread is for the soon to be produced 2008 KOTCT Wooden Dollars. I WILL NOT know the actual prices until later this week but assume they will remain at 2 or $5.00. Hopefully an extra $1.00 to $1.50 will take care of the bubble mailer and postage.. That choice would be yours. I will post a photo of the 2008 woodie as quickly as I can get one but it still may be a few days as I want to avoid that first prototype expense if I can and just go into normal production after I see the final sketch.
As I stated, this woodie is dedicated to our Ladies so it is a tad bit different from our other two woodies. I do believe it will serve its purpose!

Regards
Humpybong
Global Moderator
Knights of the Coin Table
www.kotct.com

Barry
Brisbane, Australia
Forum Administrator

"Experience enables you to recognise a mistake when you make it a again"

Tpatna

• Trade Count: (0)
Thanks for the heads up.  I placed my order.

Tim

Offline TwoShadows

Thank you Humpybong for stepping up! Kind of frantic on this end right now so I/We appreciate all the help we can get. Had another good day of ordering today so I am hopeful those members responding will take us closer to our goal again. Last year 33 members did the impossible and I do hope more will join in for another successful quest.

Terry
Knight #1

"Life's a Lemon, I want my money back!" (Meatloaf)