May 03, 2024, 07:31:03 AM

News

Medallions   

Offline TwoShadows

2008 Medallion Income and Expenses
October 04, 2008, 05:58:18 AM
I will keep receipt of actual order monies being received for the 2008 Medallions on this thread. All monies paid out will also be posted here. This report will NOT show current money on hand from fund raising auctions and/or donations. I am assumming those funds WILL be used as well on this project and will post if and when they are included in a transfer to Daniel Carr. As we have stated in years past this is NOT a money making effort. Thanks to all of you for the dedication and effort that goes into our projects!

October 3, 2008   2008 Medallion Quest Officially Started

INCOME

CoinCrusader/Mountain Lady........................Paid...Oct. 4, ..................................$160.89
Sap.........................................................Paid...Oct. 4, .....................................56.40
Latman....................................................Paid...Oct. 5,.....................................119.82
Nevol......................................................Paid...Oct. 6........................................57.36
Paint Your Wagon.....................................Paid...Oct. 8.........................................81.38
Humpybong.............................................Paid...Oct. 7..........................................66.97
twoshadows............................................Paid...Oct. 8..........................................62.00 Actual order
Yass......................................................Paid...Oct. 8.........................................113.10
Old Dan..................................................Paid...Oct. 9...........................................50.00 Actual order
AdamL....................................................Paid...Oct. 10.........................................35.00 Actual order
Topher...................................................Paid...Oct. 10..........................................31.41
Longnine009............................................Paid...Oct. 10..........................................35.00 Actual order
ElleKitty..................................................Paid...Oct. 10..........................................82.23
Nohope...................................................Paid...Oct. 11.........................................582.30
AuldFartte...............................................Paid...Oct. 12...........................................65.73
Muckeye.................................................Paid...Oct. 13...........................................19.88
LordPercy................................................Paid...Oct. 13...........................................32.47
Triggersmob.............................................Paid...Oct. 15...........................................65.05
Muckeye.................................................Paid...Oct. 20.............................................2.58
Kurts......................................................Paid...Oct. 20............................................35.00 Actual order
Buda......................................................Paid...Oct. 22............................................95.80
Templar..................................................Paid...Oct. 23.............................................47.00 Actual order
Dumanyu.................................................Paid...Oct.27.............................................73.50
latman for topher, goose and lord percy........Paid...Oct. 29............................................81.38
Davidson.................................................Paid...Nov. 2.............................................71.77
tpatna....................................................Paid...Nov. 6.(Includes funds from 2007)........70.33
Tobyle....................................................Paid...Nov. 8 (Includes funds from contest).....64.00 minus PayPal fees
Skisnowmass............................................Paid...Nov. 9............................................284.20
Nohope....................................................Paid...Nov.11...........................................116.32
Edix...............................(Whoops!)............Paid...Nov. 3.............................................62.00
Garfeld.....................................................Paid...Nov. 23............................................15.00
TKO.........................................................Paid...Nov. 24...........................................112.00
BrissyBoy..................................................Paid...Jan. 26..............................................53.52 after PayPal
rggoodie...................................................Paid...Jan. 29...............................................41.00 minus PayPal fees

EXPENSES:

UPDATED FOR 11/09/08 .....Total to Date......$2,627.55  Minus PayPal fees for Tobyle/Nohope
                                     11/18/08 Cashier Check to D. Carr........2,000.00
                                     11/18/2008 Cashier Check Fee.............      4.00
                                     01/29/2009 Total Balance on Hand.......    909.29
                                     02/06/2009 Cashier check to D. Carr....     254.00  with check fee
                                     02/10/2009 Shipping Expenses (CC).....      175.00  to CoinCrusader
                                     02/10/2009  Balance this date............       480.29  Medallion Quest sales balance only

Terry
Knight #1

"Life's a Lemon, I want my money back!" (Meatloaf)

Offline TwoShadows

Re: 2008 Medallion Income and Expenses
October 12, 2008, 02:31:52 AM
I just wanted to remind everyone it is important, especially after making payment, that you check in here to see if and when your payment arrived. I will update this daily, if possible, so do let me know if your payment is not reflected on this record. Thanks.

Terry
Knight #1

Offline Muckeye

• Angel Knight
  • Trade Count: (1)
  • Member Knight
  • Master Collector
October 19, 2008, 10:30:22 PM
A ittle extra sent Terry, should cover what  Pay Pal ripped off.
regards,

Muckeye ~ Knight #30

KurtS

• Trade Count: (0)
October 20, 2008, 12:58:48 PM
I added 3% to cover what PayPal excises.

Offline TwoShadows

October 21, 2008, 12:13:07 PM
Everything is going just FINE at this point. I really would like to see at least 10 more members step up and place an order if possible. I don't see a lot of extras being ordered this year so getting one later may well be impossible!

As soon as I can make a trip to the bank I will forward the first $1,300.00 to Daniel Carr. (that will be the first load off my mind) Then we can figure up that final balance and wait for the 2008 Year of the Knightess to arrive!!!

Terry
Knight #1

tyjulie

October 21, 2008, 11:09:14 PM
payment processed

Offline TwoShadows

November 18, 2008, 08:22:53 AM
I picked up a cashier check for the initial payment to Daniel Carr today. The total on the check plus the Cashier Check fee was $2,004.00. I have shown the payment and the new balance on the first post on this thread. All we should have to do now is send one final payment once the medallions are struck. Getting closer all the time!!!

Terry
Knight #1

Offline CoinCrusader42

• Angel Knight
  • Member Knight
  • Founding Member
February 10, 2009, 11:19:59 AM
`Postage and other costs will be forwarded to Twoshadows today.

:) :) :) :)