• Angel Knight
  • Trade Count: (1)
  • Member Knight
  • Master Collector
Lost thread???
March 26, 2008, 09:51:45 PM
Sorry to be a pain in the ***.
Re the Aussie Short Snorter.
I cannot find any trace of the thread that was created to allow the members to compete for the Aussie short snorter.
There is a thread, "Aussie Short Snorter", still available on the  Forum. The missing one was titled "An Aussie Short Snorter"
The first one anounced the competion, the second one ran the competion.
There is a reference to it by me on the 25 Nov 07 in the 'Aussie Short Snorter' thread.

It's no big deal. We all know that Topher won the prize. ;D ;D ;D
I'm just curious as to whether the thread was accidently deleted or has been archived somewhere????

regards,
muckeye.

Muckeye ~ Knight #30

Topher

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Lost thread???
March 27, 2008, 03:16:21 AM
It's no big deal. We all know that Topher won the prize. ;D ;D ;D

Just as long as we all remember the most important part!  ;D ;D ;D

Offline TwoShadows

March 27, 2008, 04:33:14 AM
I cannot determine whether the thread was deleted or lost? I do know, from time to time, we have deleted topics that have no response after a 30 day period but we make every effort to keep topics that still have a purpose. Also we are NOT removing anything that may serve as a future reference or coin related. If your thread was deleted I apologize as it was not intentional as ongoing topics or contests are meant to remain.

Terry
Knight #1

"Life's a Lemon, I want my money back!" (Meatloaf)

Offline TKO

March 27, 2008, 11:52:26 AM
The system is/was set to automatically delete posts, not threads that had no activity after 60 days. As for this thread disappearing, I have no idea what could have happened to it.

I'm going to look the permission profiles over again and see if their is any membergroups that may have access to functions they shouldn't have. If this is the case then it will be corrected.

And just to let everyone know up front, nothing just gets lost in here. Their is no Bots, Bugs or Hackers. It would have had to been either intentionally or accidentally deleted by someone who had the ability to do so.

TKO™

Offline Muckeye

• Angel Knight
  • Member Knight
  • Master Collector
March 27, 2008, 10:07:32 PM
Probably me, my loss if I did.
Thanks TKO, don't put too much effort into it.

Don'y worry Topher, your name's engraved on the S/S.
And the good news is, the S/S is on it's way back to me for onforwarding to the winner. Message received from 'buda' today.

regards,
muckeye.

Muckeye ~ Knight #30

Offline TwoShadows

March 27, 2008, 11:29:54 PM
If anyone did it I would assume it was me as I cleaned some old posts out in December I believe?

Terry
Knight #1

"Life's a Lemon, I want my money back!" (Meatloaf)

Offline Muckeye

• Angel Knight
  • Member Knight
  • Master Collector
March 29, 2008, 02:32:52 PM
Thanks Terry, whether it was you or me, it's no big deal'
regards,

Muckeye ~ Knight #30