May 18, 2024, 06:27:53 AM

News

Medallions   

edix

• Trade Count: (0)
Trade circulated Mexican coins
January 05, 2008, 01:30:22 PM
I received a handful of circulated Mexican coins today from a friend who vacationed in Puerta Vallarta over the holidays. I've got multiples of 10 Pesos, 5 Pesos, 1 Peso, 50 Centavos and 20 Centavos.
I'd like to trade some for the other denominations that I'm missing, namely the 2 Pesos, 10 Centavos and 5 Centavos.
So, if you live in America, where the postage cost would be slight, and you'd like to trade, then drop me a line.
These coins are post-1996 issues, expect same in trade.
Thanx!

Offline NoHope587

• Master Collector
  • Member Knight
  • Killer of Coins
Re: Trade circulated Mexican coins
January 05, 2008, 04:09:26 PM
If no one has come through before the 10th of Feb PM me with your want list and I'll trade Peso for Peso.
I have a large collection of pocket change from my various trips.

Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam.

Offline CoinCrusader42

• Angel Knight
  • Member Knight
  • Founding Member
January 18, 2008, 08:51:29 AM
I also have a bagfull of Mexican coins from a visit to Puerto Vallarte.  And, another bunch from a visit to Cancun.

:D :D :D :D

edix

January 18, 2008, 02:40:19 PM
I heard some funny stories about those crazy roads in Puerta Vallarta. And my friends brought clothes for 60 degree weather and it was in the 80s while they were there. They also forgot sunscreen and bug spray. And they both came back with colds.
Anyway, if you've got any 2 Pesos, 10 Centavos and 5 Centavos coins and want to trade or whatever, let me know. I'd like to get a type set together of these, or a few.