May 18, 2024, 06:46:59 AM

News

Medallions   

henselen

• Trade Count: (0)
coppers
December 01, 2007, 02:55:45 PM
i just came home from the bank with new Utah state quarters from Denver,one roll, and a roll of nice brilliant 2007 pennys, and I picked out a bunch of 2004 and 2006 jefferson nickles, the handshake and boat and pacific ocean view types, from, circulation.  I would like to trade some of these for :) :) your pennys and other old coppers from the world.  pm me and I will get to you. jay

::) ::) ::) ::)

henselen

Re: coppers
February 06, 2008, 06:45:46 AM
also, today I came home from the bank with  golden dollars, and one sba 1979 dollar in nice condition.  anyone want to trade for pennys?  thanks, jay

Offline Nevol

• Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (1)
  • Member Knight
  • Queensland State Flag
February 06, 2008, 07:43:31 AM
Jay, I'd be interested in trading with you. I have some old GB pennies and half pennies. To be quite honest I haven't really touched my Aussie coppers for many years.  For some reason, I just can't get passionate about them, so they're sitting in a couple boxes, sadly neglected.  (No smart alec comments from Aussies re Aussie coppers necessary. ;D ;D ;D ;D  OK, OK, fire away, I can take it. I just know there's bound to be a clever comeback or two just waiting to be aired.)

If I get involved in trading coppers, I'll have no option but to find them & get them organised.  Sadly I don't have the key dates though, 1925 & 1940  1d, 1923 ½d.

I'm currently compiling an Excel spreadsheet of all my US coins, so I can see at a glance what's what.  It's a work in progress though & still needs some time & effort to get it finished.

I guess you could say I collect nearly all US circulation coins.  My oldest US coin is an 1853 Seated Half which I only received on Monday & I love it. I also have 1 x Walking half, 1920, which I also love.

Neol~Nancy
KOTCT #46
Queensland, Australia
Life is a mystery to be lived, not a problem to be solved.

Offline Triggersmob

• Master Collector
  • Member Knight
  • Western Australian State Flag
February 06, 2008, 08:51:35 AM
Jay,

Did you received the message I sent you?
I need your address.

Steve
(From Western Australia)

OFEC count 239
See my gallery here, now with over 15,000 images...
http://www.coincommunity.org/gallery/index.php?cat=10048

minky

February 07, 2008, 01:46:03 PM
Hi Jay...I would love to trade some coppers...have some aussie & british halfpennies,pennies...I'll visit the dungeon (blow off the dust & cobwebs)on the weekend and see what I have...if I don't return by mid week send a search party...I am particularly partial to state quarters, but as don't have many US coins all are good... ;D

minky

February 10, 2008, 11:04:09 AM
Hi Jay...have returned (cough, cough,sniffle, splutter)..managed to round up some aussie coppers that I would like to trade..38,39,43Y,45Y,49,51,52A,55Y,60Y,64 pennies and 43,48Y and 61Y halfpennies...only have found post 70's british coppers...still have a few more aussies to look through yet...let me know if any of these help and I will put them on the next pigeon flying north...

minky

February 12, 2008, 10:12:20 AM
Hi henselen...
Still waiting for an address..Jay.. ??? ??? ???