May 05, 2024, 08:27:01 AM

News

Medallions   

KurtS

• Trade Count: (0)
2007 "Maccas" for trade
October 05, 2008, 11:52:28 AM
I have an extra of the "Maccas" 14th edition (2007), so if you're a collector of Australia coins in the US, you'll find this book far superior to the info in Krause. Due to shipping weight/costs, I'd prefer a trade here in US/Canada. I'm very flexible on the trade, since I simply would like another collector to benefit from this book. If you want to trade for coins, I collect pre-1950 coins from Australia, Canada, and Scandinavia.

Offline CoinCrusader42

• Angel Knight
  • Member Knight
  • Founding Member
Re: 2007 "Maccas" for trade
October 05, 2008, 01:26:08 PM
They are great books.

I would have been interested, but received the 15th edition recently as a gift.

I sure would recommend the book to anyone who collects Australian coins or paper money.

:) :) :) :)

KurtS

October 05, 2008, 01:58:37 PM
We're in the same boat it seems!  :) Thanks to a friend!
It's still a great reference as a past edition--the differences to my 15th ed. seem small.

Offline NoHope587

• Master Collector
  • Member Knight
  • Killer of Coins
October 08, 2008, 12:31:01 PM
Any particular series of coins or just generally pre 1950?

Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam.

KurtS

October 08, 2008, 12:41:18 PM
I collect all of Australia and Canada prior to 1950, and my Scandinavia coins are less complete--I'm basically just getting started there.  :)
Specifically in a trade for my 2007 Maccas, I'm very flexible since I'd like this book to benefit another collector. If you want it, PM me with your addy and I'll send it off and then we can discuss a trade.

Offline NoHope587

• Master Collector
  • Member Knight
  • Killer of Coins
October 08, 2008, 10:06:29 PM
I am always interested in upgrading my library.
I want to give you value for your trade so let me look and see what I have first. I know I have some pre 1950 coins from the Scandinavian area I just want to make sure they are of sufficient interest to you. Give me a day or two to dig them out and list them.

Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam.