May 05, 2024, 08:17:44 AM

News

Medallions   

edix

• Trade Count: (0)
Edited to add: I'm offering these again since the first trade opportunity didn't work out. I will report when I receive them back. In the meantime, I've created a webpage with much higher resolution scans so that potential traders can get a clear idea as to what I am offering.
Larger scans of world silver coins for trade:
http://www.geocities.com/edix2001/tradecs.html

I've got two different selections available for trade.
The first is composed of 21 silver coins, all with British monarchs depicted on them, in various grades with types and dates as listed below. I would ask for an American silver eagle in trade for those.
The second offering is a nice 1931 Panama Balboa. I would ask for a no problem US silver dollar in trade.
Below are photos of each, which I have located in the gallery. I can supply higher resolution photos to anyone via email if they so desire.
I guess it is more prudent to offer these trades to those living in the United States, but if anyone outside the country is interested and can recommend some type of inexpensive mailing options, I'd be open to any fresh ideas.
*Edited to add: To spice up the deal, I can offer both selections for two problem free US silver dollars in exchange.

United Kingdom
Six Pence 1921, 1924
Three Pence 1910, 1915, 1916, 1917, 1931, 1934

Australia
Three Pence 1941, 1942 (2x), 1943 (2X)

Canada
Ten Cents 1916, 1918, 1919, 1928, 1939, 1946, 1951, 1962

Panama
Un Balboa 1931

edix

This post should bring it back to the top.
I just received the coins back after the first attempted trade didn't work out and am now offering them again. Same offer as previous above.
See my webpage for these to view much higher resolution scans of the pieces so that we are clear on what exactly is being offered:
http://www.geocities.com/edix2001/tradecs.html

Offline TwoShadows

Edix I am interested in the Panama Balboa but will have to see what I can cough up in regards to the trade. Will be in touch.

Terry
Knight #1

"Life's a Lemon, I want my money back!" (Meatloaf)

justabeginner

Edix, is the Balboa coin still there? If so, do you only want to trade it for USA silver dollars?  :)

edix

Sorry, all those pieces went for auction at my local coin club in the last few months.
Welcome to the Table!

justabeginner

Thx edix..  ;D ;D