Castle Courtyard > KOTCT Hall of Fame

ELECTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<< < (6/6)

TwoShadows:
Thanks to all of you and your kind words.  I must say as time goes by I find it increasingly difficult to pin an award on anyone here as there are so many good people frequenting our castle. Simply outstanding Knights and Knightesses from all over the world who are just as responsible for the castle as I am. We are the result of one another!  Many of you are like trusted family members instead of forum members. My only regrets, at this time, is the mere fact I don't have the financial means to meet each and every oneof you. Maye someday I can take a long trip and shake some hands and tell a few tales. It would be a vacation I would never forget! Most of the U.S., Australia, Belgium, Canada, Turkey, Egypt and a few other European countries that have slipped my old mind! Guess my book needs to do really well to plan such a trip!!! ;D

Templar:

CONGRATULATIONS TWO SHADOWS ON YOUR SELECTION--AS  YOU SAID,AFTER A WHILE IT IS LIKE BEING IN A BIG FAMILY EVEN THOUGH WE ARE SPREAD ALL OVER THE WORLD.

YOUR SERVANT AND FRIEND--THE TEMPLAR

Nevol:
Congratulations Terry.   ;D  ;D A very well deserved win indeed!  8)

Thanks to everyone who participated, and thanks to Gary for running the election.   :D

Nighthawk:
Thanks Gary!  :)  :)  :)

CoinCrusader42:
My pleasure.

I just think it's important to do this.

I hope we continue it in future years.

:) :) :) :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...